11.15.2006

friends...

i haven't been posting much lately 'cause lu hasn't been feeling well, but we have been keeping up with my visitors and have noticed that people from all over the world have been visiting my blog...so i just wanted to say hello to all my visitors and i would also like to welcome you to share pictures and stories of your doggies, and if you are a doggie visitng my blog then please convince the humans in charge to e-mail lu with pictures and stories about what it's like to be a doggie where you live- i would love to post it on my blog...my e-mail is:
mirabella.in.dubai (at) gmail.com
i hope to have some new pictures up soon, i have been going to the free beach with buci and lu, where no one can complain about me being there, and lots of other doggies go there too... :)

Comments:
just saying hi from one dog to another
 
Great to see you post again!

We missed your cute little face.


xoxoxoxo
Chelsea
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]