9.11.2006

In Loving Memory

i just wanted to wish my little sister kiara a happy 3rd birthday...
kiri and i were the best of friends, and we were inseparable; then at the end of 2004 i had to leave to dubai with buci, and kiri stayed back in los angeles with lu- we were all supposed to be together in dubai very soon...but then kiri got lost and my momma (lu) couldn't find her for 3 whole days, i remember how upset buci (my papa) was when he found out...we couldn't do anything to help find kiri 'cause we were so far away from her and lu...
i still remember the day that lu called buci, she told him that she had found kiri but that she was 'gone'. buci held me for a very long time, and wouldn't let go of me, i knew he was very sad. he didn't want to tell me what had happened to kiri, but i found out because i heard accidentally...my little sister was hit by a car, and my momma had to 'bury' her...


i don't know where kiara is now, but i do know that i miss her very much and hope that i will be able to play and wrestle with her when i see her again...i dream about her a lot, and i like when buci and lu talk about her and show me pictures of her...

i love you kiara, and i miss you very much!
happy birthday,
licks & lovies
mira

Comments:
o mira, i am sad too. i am sure kiri misses you as much.

loves and hugs,
fee
 
thank you fee!
lickies
from mira
 
Hugs to you Mirabella :-( I am sure that Kiara is playing at the Rainbow Bridge waiting until you are back together again.

Also, welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - I am sure you will make lots of friends here.

Love
Opy
 
thank you guys, you really made me feel better...i know kiara and i will be able to have fun again someday, that's what lu says and i believe her...
 
Hey look who joined Dogs With Blogs! Kiss Kiss Cutie!

Your sister is playing with my Lucky right now.

Bussie Kissies
Buster
 
It's nice to meet you! I'm looking forward to reading about your adventures in Dubai. I'm sorry to hear it is not a dog-friendly place (yet!)

That is so sad about your Kiara.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]